Saturday 4 July 2015

Why I Don't Care About Caitlyn Jenner's Gender

Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Magazines…everywhere on the social media you’ll find people gossiping about Caitlyn Jenner’s gender, her past, her present, the support she got, the criticism she had and discussing all aspects, they can, of her personal life. The news of Bruce Jenner becoming Caitlyn Jenner has created much of a hype and her name has been trending everywhere. But, what if I told you: I DON’T CARE. I don’t care why she changed her gender or how many hormones did she get injected! You want a reason? I’ll give you more than one! ....

Read more at :
http://www.buzzfeed.com/asmarasoolpeerzada/why-i-dont-care-about-caitlyn-bruce-jenners-ge-1lr6r

And don't forget to give it a 'WIN'. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment